Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Garth Algar: "We fear change."

Proof I'm getting old, experience has taught me to fear change.

So today my bosses bought three more newspapers, taking the company from 6 weeklies to 9. I'm not sure what this means for me. I worry that the photo end of things wasn't well thought out, or thought out at all and it will mean being overworked, overloaded, and stressed out for a while.

I'm already way behind because I've got so much on my plate between work, my freelance work, and my pro-bono work. This could also mean more photo staff, less sports, please god less sports, and covering more interesting stories. I'm just not sure yet.

We will see what this does to me, for me in the coming weeks and months.

1 comment:

Oberon said...

......great stuff.....and without change....time is not possible.