Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I'm Too Tired...

It's been go, go, and even more go for weeks now. I'm going to collapse at some point, in every way. I need a few things to recharge, some will happen, some are in the works, others, well, you know, that's just life. Don't get me wrong, it's great. It's nothing but shoot, hang with awesome people, and do things I love to do, but I need to collapse also. Tomorrow I want to go hang at the planetarium and watch the eclipse. I hope that will help me recharge spiritually a little. A little here, a little there. It's important to stay somewhat fresh, sparky, to be able to work your best. My work isn't suffering...yet. (btw - "yet" is the best word in the whole of the English language. Filled with either infinite hope and possibility, or portending doom and destruction, and often both.) Anyway, off my whining.

Few quick items. I got to see (meaning shoot) my favorite-ist tap dance company (favorite-ist because they're good at what they do, and they are unreasonably kind to me. I got a X-mas present. That's so cool.) last weekend with my favorite-ist singer. Talk about a set-up for good, but still...The review is supposed to be in the Trib soon. If it goes along with my review, get your tickets today. No seriously, today. The show, especially the first "act" is a sight to behold and hear. I'm going to try to sit and watch this one again, I really, really want to, I should shortly have everything lined up, assuming some generosity from the lovely ladies (and Mark and Phil) and that I can get the night off of work, which requires two basketball teams to lose, which they should do, but if they don't, I'm going to be real bummed. Not that Bloomington-Normal ain't fun during spring break, but really, just shoot me now. It would sadden me to not be able to see this show again. But, if all goes well, I will, and I get to take a good friend. (The photos aren't quite what I'd like, are they ever?, but just trust me when I say it's a show worth seeing.)

Also, in the world of the weird. I'm on that YouTube thingy. Well, not me really, a bunch of us. It's an overview shot of the Lakeview Polar Bear event. I'm the one with the camera looking like a fool, a fool in need of a tan. It's just nice every once and a while to say, "Hey, there's me! I did it too!" as usually I'm the one on the other side, and happier that way, but every once and a while.

Anyhow, back to work...always, back to work...

No comments: