Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Product Placement Time


I don't do much advertising, but time to do some.

You got some free time an upcoming weekend, this weekend, some weekend nearby? Good, I knew you did. Go see some theater. And if you ask me what you should see, and you're still reading so I'll assume you are asking, there are two productions I would see currently, and I will see both of them.

In this case, go see the Strange Tree Group's current production, "The Mysterious Elephant, And the Terrible Tragedy of the Unlikely Addington Twins* (*Who Kill Him)."

It's getting good reviews, it's a fun show, a fun night, and more importantly, I like it. (FYI - I have good taste in theater, maybe not clothes, nope, not clothes, but definitely in theater.) Should you want a "professional" review, go here (I'm still cooler though). And if you doubt that it is worth it, realize I give them my time, happily, to photograph their shows to encourage their work. It's time well spent. I think they're worth watching.

Tickets here.

2 comments:

Kitten said...

I may dispute the "cooler" claim, but you do have excellent taste in theater.

Josh Hawkins said...

You may dispute the "cooler" claim, but ultimately, you'd lose that argument. Just wanted to save you the pain of defeat. :)

Thanks, I like to think I try. You should try to get to this show. It's fun, and well worth it. I'm looking forward to when I get to sit down and watch it myself (vs. shoot it where my attention is only half there because of that whole "working" thing.)