Friday, July 25, 2008

I don't know

Some things in this world defy descripition, especially easy descripition. There are more things I want to say here than I know how to say, or even put into words. Hell, I don't think I can take a picture that can even start to describe my thoughts and feelings, much less encompass them.

At the end of the day, "I don't know" is a great statement, especially when you know it's all good. And you know what? I know it's all good, at least in this part of life, it's all good, so good. And it makes me happy, peaceful.

1 comment:

Ya Looblue said...

yay...

i think i had a dream about us making plans... you saying something like "you should just come over...i have the beer..." and i said something about not liking beer but i'd come hang out anyway.

did that actually happen or was i asleep?

oy.