Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Where's Josh?


Yeah, I've disappeared, I may stay disappeared for a while. Life is just busy. Good busy. Lots of biking, I'm hoping to add lots of kayaking, lots of living, which means less time to talk about living. I'm good with this, quite frankly.

You want to know much more? Drop me a line, drop me an email, or better yet, let's go hang out, get out, and enjoy life. I'm around, I'll just be around this particular locale less for a while. Later.

(having said that, watch, I'll update every day for next month. Isn't that just how it works?)

3 comments:

Kitten said...

Call me next time you want to go kayaking.

guildencrantz said...

Life just got less busy...and will be even less so after this weekend. I want to go kayaking. How can I make this happen?

Josh Hawkins said...

Let me know when you can, and we figure it out from there.