Monday, April 28, 2008

My Unbiased Opinion

As a journalist, I am fair and unbiased. (Actually, I pretty much am, weird huh?)

I ain't saying I don't have a point of view on things though. This might not see publication, haven't decided yet. It's funny for me. Don't like it? I don't bother to moderate the comments, so have fun. And he full well knew what I was doing.

Plus, you got to admit, this is just so wonderfully, ridiculously over the top, how could I possibly pass this up? (Got to admire his make-up.)

4 comments:

Ya Looblue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ya Looblue said...

holy crap! i was wondering what the hell was going on! i was driving down Halsted the other day and i was like, uh...is it Halloween or something?? sweet.

Aunt Becky said...

I didn't know you took a picture of me!

guildencrantz said...

Good gravy! This is NOT what I needed to look at before I going to bed. Completely and utterly disturbing.