Saturday, March 22, 2008

Ewwww....Cooties


This is just a few quick grabs from the last few minutes of a friend's birthday party. I normally don't go for cute, lovey dovey crap, but hey, we all got to branch out every once and a while.




Anyhow, this is the birthday girl Nora, and her man toy, Jason. They're good together. I like them together. She is so out of his league. And yeah, they make me want to puke also, but you still have to give them credit, they are cute together, even if disgustingly so.

I also probably should have edited this tighter, really one or two would've done it, but I'm not going to right now. It's late, and I'm tired. I'm also not so sure on the sepia toning, haven't done it before, but for some reason it felt right. I'll change my mind in the morning.







1 comment:

guildencrantz said...

Puke! Gack!! I love them......