Sunday, March 23, 2008

Long Live the Simple Joy of the Company of Good People

I have a long rant on my company's piss poor communication skills. I don't have time to write it right now as I have to be able way early to drive a long way. Plus I just don't feel like focusing on it. I want to enjoy life, be happy. Instead...

I got to hang with 75 people of all ages today who gathered outside the Art Institute to have a pillow fight.

You know what, it's not your job that's important, it's not some item or such, it's the simple company of good, happy people. We are, ultimately, almost all of us, that, good happy people. We just forget. Take pleasure in the company of those around you, don't worry about what they think of you, hint, they think you're good, you're cool. (FYI - if I know you, I do as well. You are worth a lot to me, even if it's been too long. That reminds me, gotta call Becky.) Enjoy it, do something simple, have some fun, but most of all, be happy.

And if you're totally lost, smack em' with a pillow. You know you wanta.

It's going to be weeks before I get all the feathers out of my clothing.

That makes me smile.

No comments: