Monday, March 03, 2008

Just Not Right

I would love to provide a full context for this photo, but I feel that the need to protect the people involved is more important, and there is no way I would type such a story onto the internet. (you know it's good when I won't discuss it.)

The vague story is that the woman was a judge for the Chiditarod, an urban Iditarod/shopping cart race/bar crawl. She was willing to let this gentleman, who wanted to win, leave early if he bribed this judge with what she wanted. What she wanted was not to be repeated in writing. Suffice it to say, it's one of those moments in life where a man must decide between what he wants, wants so bad he can taste it, and what is right. It's watching the moral soul of a man crack.

I love those moments in life.

If you want to know more, you have to ask me in person. It's a great story, everyone laughs, everyone loves the story, and that makes it even more disturbing.

No comments: